- February 26, 2022
- Posted by: PipMaster X
- Category: Icmarkets Review
Trading Products And Leverage Offered By ICMarkets
IC Markets‘ carefully selected :range of products, platforms, and account types give you access to the most popular and liquid markets across the globe, so you have the best trading opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Array of Foreign Exchange (Forex) More than 60 currency pairs; Applicable leverage ratio 1:500
Choose from our Standard MetaTrader 4/5 account with no commissions and a minimum spread of 1.0 pip, our Raw Spread MetaTrader 4/5 account with spreads from 0.0 pips, or our cTrader Raw Spread account with spreads from 1 pip.
- Commodities over 20 products including: Agricultural Products, Energy and Metals. Leverage applied 1:500 . However, some products like corn, soybeans, sugar, coffee and wheat Leverage applied is 1:100
Trading in gold and silver against the USD and EUR is available at IC Markets (XAU/USD, XAG/USD, XAU/EUR and XAG/EUR). Traders have access to gold and silver with fast execution speeds and no requotes. There is no dealing desk associated with gold and silver trading.
- Stocks With more than 120 stock products from financial centers: Nasdaq, NYSE, ASX. Leverage applied 1:20 , These products only trade on MT5
Trade with leverage up to 1:20 in a Raw Pricing environment with IC Markets’ Stock CFDs on MetaTrader 5 platform. There are over 750 stocks to choose from in Australia and the United States.
- Index With more than 17 popular and most popular indexes. Spreads are very low. Leverage applied 1:200 ,
With IC Markets, you can trade index CFDs covering Indices on 15 major markets plus Brent, WTI, and Natural Gas. Our index CFDs can be traded directly from your MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 account with spreads starting at 0.5 pips for the ASX 200 index.In addition, there is one point for the CFD on the FTSE 100 Index.
- Bonds More than 5 bond products from G7 governments issued. Applicable leverage ratio 1:200
IC Markets provides traders with access to a range of bonds from around the world including those from ICE Futures Europe, Eurex and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Bonds are available exclusively on Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 with competitive spreads across all fixed income futures products.Commissions, financing charges, and dividend adjustments are built into the spread itself for CFD Bond Futures, which are priced directly from the underlying futures markets.
- Cryptocurrencies (Crypto) : deploy the 10 most popular virtual currencies. Leverage applied 1:5
Trade cryptocurrencies starting from micro (0.01) lots in a regulated environment with IC Markets. We offer a wide range of cryptocurrencies including the top 6 most popular coins.