How to Make Sure Your Forex Broker is Trustworthy ?
Google searches for “forex broker scams” will show you how many unscrupulous and questionable brokers there are.
Why are they even in business?
And how do they scam traders?
What can you do to make sure your broker is trustworthy?
In this article, we will try to answer all of these questions.
When you’re ready to become a trader, it’s up to you to identify which brokers are reliable and which are not.
- 像这样的网站 信任飞行员 包含有关各种公司的大量信息, 包括外汇交易经纪人. 这些独立评论网站的好处是它们只包含来自用户的评论.
- 此外, you can check the broker’s average rating, which is calculated based on all of the reviews left by customers. This can solidify your final decision further.
- Often novice traders get interested in the forex market because they know someone who’s been trading for a while. Nothing beats the word of a friend or a family member since they have no reason to mislead you.Even if they use another broker, they can surely point you in the right direction.
- An investment advisor may also be able to assist you. Since their reputations are on the line, it is unlikely that they will lead you to an unregulated, questionable broker.
- Regulatory information should be listed on the broker’s official website.You might also consider going directly to a regulatory organization, as legitimate brokers are legally required to register with the SEC in the US, the FCA in the UK, or the ASIC in Australia. A broker’s registration, status, or any disciplinary action against them might be listed there.
- These databases cannot be manipulated and will give you a clear picture of a broker’s past.
Check Social Media Channels
You should check the official social media channels of your broker, usually on their website. Be aware of signs such as:
- Followers versus engagement rates.
- Social media reviews left by customers.
- Comments left by customers onpublications.
- How efficiently the company responds to comments (if at all).
- 他们发布的内容的类型和质量, 等等.
- 做你的研究, 检查以确保没有投诉, 并阅读所有文件上的细则，以免被阴暗的经纪人欺骗.
- 先开一个小余额的迷你账户, 并在尝试提款前交易一个月.
- Your broker may be churning if you see buy and sell trades for securities that don’t match your objectives.
- Review all your documents and discuss your course of action before taking more drastic measures if you are stuck with a bad broker.