Table of Contents
What are spreads?
Brokers charge you a fee, rather than charging you a commission. It is the difference between Ask and Bid prices. Example: When you check Exness spreads, you will see the following quotes:
How much we pay for 1 pip spread?
For EURUSD, 1 pip is 10$. You can use this formula for other currency pairs:
Fee = spread x contract size x lot x point size.
Example: 1 lot EURUSD, 0.5 pip spread. Fee = 0.5 x 100,000 x 1 lot x 0.0001 = 5 USD.
Exness Spread By Account Types
Commissions and spreads at Exness start at US Dollar 3.50 with spreads as low as 0.0 pips.
The spreads offered by Exness are incredibly competitive and low when compared to those offered by other brokers, as the spread list starts from 0.0 pips and commissions begin at US Dollar 3.5 when using the Zero Account.
Traders have the option to choose the type of account and the options, as well as the spread list, that they want to use with Exness.
The following details are related to leverage, minimum deposits, and commissions:
- Standard Account: There is a minimum deposit of US Dollar 10 for non-Vietnamese traders and US Dollar 15 for Vietnamese traders, leverage up to 1:2000, spreads from 0.3 pips, and no commissions on trades.
- Standard Cent Account: A US Dollar 10 minimum deposit is required for Vietnamese traders, and a US Dollar 15 minimum deposit is required for non-Vietnamese traders. Leverage is up to 1:2000, spreads start at 0.3 pips, and there are no trading commissions.
- Raw Spread Account: A minimum deposit of 500 USD, leverage up to 1:2000, spreads from 0.0 pips, and commissions of up to US Dollar 3.5.
- Zero Account: A minimum of US Dollar 500 is required, leverage is up to 1:2000, spreads start at 0.0 pips and commissions start at US Dollar 3.5.
- Pro-Account: There is a minimum deposit of 500 dollars, leverage up to 1:2,000, and spreads as low as 0.1 pips, with no commissions charged.
Exness Lower spreads for BTCUSD, USOIL, XAGUSD, LINKUSD and UNIUSD
starting from 31.01.2022, we’ll be decreasing the spreads on Standard, Pro, Raw Spread and Zero accounts for these selected instruments: BTCUSD, USOIL, XAGUSD, LINKUSD and UNIUSD.What are the changes? The spreads for the aforementioned instruments will be lowered, resulting in average trade cost reduction from 31.01.2022 onwards.The partner reward for the instruments will also decrease accordingly.
|Instruments||Reduced avg. trade cost(%)*|
* Trade cost is calculated for 1 Lot with respect to spread and commission per two sides of a trade: Trade cost = Spread * Lot * Pip Size + 2 * Commission